Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


You can download any assessment forms you may need from the NYS Office of Real Property Services site by clicking here.

Code Enforcement Officer

All applications, forms and other documents used by the Department of Code Enforcement are available here.

SEQR Forms

You can download the applicable SEQR forms as well as utilize the Environmental Assessment Form Mapper Application by accessing the NYS Department of Environmental Conversation’s website here.

Applications for Certified Copy Requirements:

  • Marriage: Must be one of the spouses to apply; ID required
  • Birth: Must be person named on certificate, parents, or lawful representative; ID required
  • Death: Must be Spouse, parent, child or sibling of deceased or lawful representative; ID required
  • Cost: $10 per copy

Handicap Parking Permits Requirements:

  • For a Temporary Permit, an application with the Doctor's statement is required.
  • For a Permanent Permit, an application with the Doctor's statement is required.
  • Only 1 Handicap Permit per person
  • Cost: No Fee

Marriage Requirements:

  • Both parties must come in together.
  • Need 2 (two) forms of ID, any 2 of the following: Driver’s license/ID card, Social security card, Passport, Birth Certificate
  • Need to know your social security number.
  • Bring copies of all divorce papers.
  • Must wait 24 hours but marry within 60 days.
  • Cost: $40

Instructions for obtaining a Certified Certificate – with Raised Seal

Dog License Requirements:

  • Current rabies shot record
  • Application form
  • Cost ranges from $10.00 for spayed/neutered to $18.00
  • Deceased dog...provide notice and the tag to stop automatic license renewal