You can download any assessment forms you may need from the NYS Office of Real Property Services site by clicking here.
Code Enforcement Officer
All applications, forms and other documents used by the Department of Code Enforcement are available here.
You can download the applicable SEQR forms as well as utilize the Environmental Assessment Form Mapper Application by accessing the NYS Department of Environmental Conversation’s website here.
Town Clerk & Tax Collector
Applications for Certified Copy Requirements:
- Marriage: Must be one of the spouses to apply; ID required
- Birth: Must be person named on certificate, parents, or lawful representative; ID required
- Death: Must be Spouse, parent, child or sibling of deceased or lawful representative; ID required
- Cost: $10 per copy
Handicap Parking Permits Requirements:
- For a Temporary Permit, an application with the Doctor's statement is required.
- For a Permanent Permit, an application with the Doctor's statement is required.
- Only 1 Handicap Permit per person
- Cost: No Fee
- Both parties must come in together.
- Need 2 (two) forms of ID, any 2 of the following: Driver’s license/ID card, Social security card, Passport, Birth Certificate
- Need to know your social security number.
- Bring copies of all divorce papers.
- Must wait 24 hours but marry within 60 days.
- Cost: $40
Dog License Requirements:
- Current rabies shot record
- Application form
- Cost ranges from $10.00 for spayed/neutered to $18.00
- Deceased dog...provide notice and the tag to stop automatic license renewal